Friday 24 May 2019

Spider Humanities, Friday May 24, 2019

IT'S "FREE-FRIDAY"

This means that as a class you have accumulated enough points to have a fun Humanities Day.  You have chosen a Pizza Party and a trip to Hackett Park for a game of capture the flag.

Congratulations on all your hard work!!

1.  Housekeeping:  

My goodness there is a lot of outstanding work!  What this tells me is that you are not able to manage your workload on your own and you are requiring me and your parents to step in a make sure it gets done.  I will be contacting parents today.  First by email.  If I have not heard back from parents by the beginning of next week I will phone.

*Important*I want to you to remember, if I have not received work from you, I am unable to assess your work and you won't have met the learning outcomes for this course.

2. REFUGEE PROJECTS are due today!  Please be sure to hand them in.

3. The New Novel:  Will be handed out today at 12ish.  Your job is to read it and be ready for next week.  By next Friday, May 31 please be at least halfway and ready to talk with your classmates about what you have read so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment